Thrive at Home
Thrive at Home
Thrive At Home Program
- Are you and/or a loved one prepared for a potential crisis?
- Are you at risk? Have you delayed your long-term planning?
- Have you wasted time, money, and/or need assistance navigating the health care system?
- Do you have limited family support? Do you need someone to call in case of an emergency?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then the Thrive at Home program is the answer for you! This program will helps help avoid a crisis and provides a guide or roadmap that can be used to plan for future care needs. It is like an insurance plan to give you peace of mind and provides you with support year-round whether you are in crisis or not. We will help prepare you for a potential crisis by giving you access to professionals that can support you in your journey.
- Initial Assessment or Evaluation Visit
- Written Care Plan/Recommendations
- Quarterly phone check-ins
- Available to answer questions as needed
Our team of experienced Social Workers, Gerontologists, and Nursing professionals will assist you in answering all your questions. Each staff member has 20+ years of experience in health care. If Care Choice Care Management is not the right fit or cannot provide the services you need, we will make every attempt to refer you to someone who can assist you We provide a FREE information visit for anyone about our services and what makes us different and unique.